Raw Font Color in Master slide

Hi,

I have a ppt file with the font color for the text in Master slide changed to Red. When I tried to get the font color using Portion.getRawFontColor(), it returns black. But if Portion.getFontColor() was was used, it returns red. Aspose.slides for java version 2.2 is used. I would really appreciate your help in resolving this issue at the earliest.

Thanks,
Mani.

Dear Mani,

I regret to inform you that I have tried to reproduce the issue specified by you on my end but have not been able to observe the issue. Can you please share the source presentation, so that I may verify the things on my end. Your help will be really appreciable.

Thanks and Regards,

Hi Mudassir,

The ppt file and the java file used is zipped and attached herewith. Kindly get back for any further info regarding this.

Thanks,
Mani.

Dear Mani,

I have been able to verify the issue as specified by you and it needs to be discussed with our development team. Actually, I have not been able to reproduce the issue in my presentation. An issue with ID 20447 has been created in our issue tracking system for necessary investigation. This thread has also been linked with the issue, so that you may be automatically notified, once the issue is resolved.

We are sorry for your inconvenience,