Re: Aspose.Words - There are too many styles in the document

Hello
Will it be possible to have vb.net code. I am trying to create a table with 1000 rows and 5 columns with 2 columns having rich text content. I am getting rich text content from rtf files. After writing rtf content I am using the sample code provided on site ImportDocument. After 670 rows its failing with too many styles error.
I am not sure how to modify the importdocument method to solve this issue.
However RTF file is not having any styles.

Thanks in advance.

Mandar

Hi Mandar,

Thanks for your inquiry. Unfortunately, WORDSNET-4173 is not resolved yet. Secondly, you may be able to resolve this issue on your end by using Document.RemoveUnusedResources Method. I hope, this helps.

Best regards,

Hello Support
I tried removeunusedresources but its not helping.

Thanks in advance.

Regards
Mandar

Hi Mandar,

Thanks for your inquiry. Could you please provide us with your sample documents and complete source code (console application in runnable form) for testing? Also, please describe the steps to be able to reproduce this issue on our end. We will investigate the issue on our end and provide you more information.

PS: To attach these resources, please zip them and Click ‘Reply’ button that will bring you to the ‘reply page’ and there at the bottom you can include any attachments with that post by clicking the ‘Add/Update’ button.

Best regards,