Free Support Forum - aspose.com

Re: Cannot save data

Hi Luke,

Currently we got a requirement from our customer regarding the same to hide the same message “Please fill out the following form. You can not save the data typed into this form…”. I have seen your last reply for the same. It’s 2 yrs old now and just want to check with you that do we have solution to hide that message in the PDF?

Your help in this matter will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!
Naresh

Hi Naresh,

We have made such Form related improvements in our recent versions. Can you please try the latest version at your end? If you still find some issue then please share the input PDF file along with the code snippet and the details of your requirements, so we could further investigate it at our end.

We’re sorry for the inconvenience and looking forward to help you out.
Regards,

Hi Shahzad,

Thanks so much for looking into it.
I have fixed my issue with the help of Adobe Acrobat Pro itself..

To update the above message we need to enable forms to be filled out. For that we need to open the form in Adobe Acrobat Pro. Select "Enable Usage Rights in Adobe Reader" from the "Advanced" menu.

Thanks!
Naresh

Hi Naresh,

I’m glad to know that your issue is resolved. If you find any other questions or need assistance, please do let us know.

Regards,

I am facing the same problem. How are you going to fix this without the help Adobe Acrobat Pro? Is there an option in Adobe.PDF.Kit to get rid of the message?

I just ran your example http://www.aspose.com/demos/.net-components/aspose.pdf.kit/csharp/fill-fields.aspx and was able to reproduce the message. Please see the attachment.

Hi Jun,

I have tested the issue at my end using the latest version, but couldn’t notice this problem. Can you please download the latest version and try it at your end? If you still find the same issue then please share a sample PDF file with us, so we could test it at our end.

We’re sorry for the inconvenience.
Regards,