Re: Convert XLS file containing images to PDF in JAVA 1.4

Thank you for the feedback. We tried it with the attached file which is created with MsOffice 2002. There is still no image in the XML and PDF output!?

Thank you for the feedback. What is the timeframe for image and chart support in xls2pdf?

Hi,

For image in xls2pdf, we can look into it to check whether we can support it soon if it can meet your requirement partially.

For chart in xls2pdf, it can't be supported until we complete support reading Charts and chart2image.

Thank your for the feedback. Yes, the image support in xls2pdf would meet our requirement partially.

Hi,

Now we have supported Image for xls2pdf, please try this attached fix. If there is any issue for Image size and position, please post your issue to Aspose.Pdf's forum, they will help to improve it. thank you.

Hi Johnson Shi,

Thank you for the image support! It seems to work as long as there is some text on the sheet, otherwise the image is still not there.

Hi,

Thank you for your feedback, we will check it soon.

Hi,

I have attached one fix as reply for your another thread at https://forum.aspose.com/t/87022, please try it.

Hi Johnson Shi,

Thank you for the fix! It seems to work for the first page, on the following pages there are still no images:
If I open the Excel Page Break Preview I see several pages. Images on the first page will be converted, images on other pages than the first one will get lost. This holds for all sheets.

Hi,

Could you post your template excel file here, we will check your issue soon.

Thank you.

Hi Amjad Sahi,

attached you will find a XLS document with two images, both on the same sheet but different pages.

Hi,

Thanks for providing us the template excel file

Yes, we found the issue, we will figure it out soon.

Thank you.

Hi,

Please try this attached fix, thank you.

Hi Johnson Shi,

Thank you for the fix! Since we have a fix for charts as well (see Editing charts imported from a template file in JAVA), could you please provide a JAR that supports both?

Hi,

Please try this attached beta version, thank you.