Re: Converting from Word to PDF and preserve Active X Controls

Hello,

I am facing a similar problem, I hope you can help me. In my company we have an older version of apose but we can do the upgrade if it solves our problem.I am now trying with a trial version but I cannot do what I want. I have a template, docx and I am trying to put a textarea/larger textbox to at the time of the conversion to pdf instead of a small text box show a larger text box or textarea but I cannot do it. Can you help me please? The active-x control is still not editable…
Thank you.
Hi there,

Thanks for your inquiry. We have linked this forum thread to same feature request WORDSNET-9763 (export ActiveX control to form fields in output Pdf file). You will be notified via this forum thread once this feature is available. We apologize for your inconvenience.

You can add a multi lines form field in Pdf using Aspose.Pdf. Please read following documentation link about adding form field in Pdf. Please set Rectangle size of form field according to your requirements and set the value of TextBoxField.Multiline property as true. Hope this helps you.
Add Form Field in a PDF Document