Re: Creating Word doc from HTMl

Hello Mike,
the Aspose.Word is losing a lot of time to create a new document from a html 130kb.

Have you experienced that? Can you help me?

It may be something I'm doing wrong? Follows a piece of C # code:

System.IO.MemoryStream stream = new System.IO.MemoryStream (System.Text.Encoding.GetEncoding ("iso-8859-1") GetBytes (html).);

Document doc = new Document (stream); / / takes 3 min
Stream.Close ();

doc.Save (sFileName); / / More 3 min

Regards,

Hi Marco,

Thanks for your inquiry. What version of Aspose.Words are you currently using on your side? Please upgrade to latest version 14.4.0 and see how it goes.

In case the problem still remains, please zip and attach your input HTML file here for testing? We will investigate the issue on our end and provide you more information.

Best regards,

Hello,
updated version of Aspose.Words for 14.3.0.0 to 14.4.0.0 and the problem persists.

Annex follows the html file with 119kb in which it takes 3 minutes to convert it to the new document through stream.

Hi Marco,

Thanks for your inquiry. I am afraid, we’re unable to reproduce this issue on our end. To ensure a timely and accurate response, it would be great if you please create a standalone runnable simple console application that helps us reproduce your problem on our end and attach it here for testing. As soon as you get this simple application ready, we’ll start further investigation into your issue and provide you more information. Thanks for your cooperation.

Best regards,
Hello,
following console project aplication (C#) showing the slow loading an html file into the document().

Regards,
Marco Araujo

Hi Marco,

Thanks for your inquiry. The latest version of Aspose.Words for .NET 14.5.0 took 1.78 minutes to load HTML into its DOM. For the sake of correction, I have logged this problem in our issue tracking system as WORDSNET-10227. Our development team will further look into the details of this problem and we will keep you updated on the status of correction. We apologize for your inconvenience.

Best regards,

The issues you have found earlier (filed as WORDSNET-10227) have been fixed in this .NET update and this Java update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by aspose.notifier.