We're sorry Aspose doesn't work properply without JavaScript enabled.

Free Support Forum - aspose.com

Re: Hanging Indent

Hello,

Has this issue been fix out of box with the latest word for java? We are using html page as an input and generating docx as an output. In html we are using right float in the second span.

Html to word document is not giving the right indent. Please let us know.

-PB
Hi Pukar,

Thanks for your inquiry. Could you please ZIP and attach your input HTML and output DOCX file showing the undesired behavior here for testing? We will investigate the issue on our end and provide you more information.

Best regards,

Please find the attached files. I am really interested in buying your word product for our company. But before that I need to test and validate certain scenarios. So if you guys can reach out to me or give me direct email address to contact I’d appreciate it. I am also not sure which license I need to buy.

Thanks- PB

Hi Pukar,

Please note that it is not always guaranteed that the output Word document will look exactly the same as the input HTML in web browsers. This is because Aspose.Words was originally designed to work with Microsoft Word documents and HTML documents are quite different.

Supported features upon Loading HTML (.HTML, .XHTML, .MHTML) Format
Supported features upon Saving to HTML (.HTML, .XHTML, .MHTML) Format

However, Aspose.Words’ HTML engine tries to mimic the way the Microsoft Word works. To you, this means that if you convert HTML file/string into a Microsoft Word document or PDF using Aspose.Words, the output will appear almost exactly as if it was done by Microsoft Word. Moreover, I have attached two Word documents (one generated by Aspose.Words 16.11.0 and the other generated by Microsoft Word 2016) here for your reference. Both outputs are identical.

Secondly, if you are not sure which license you need to buy, please feel free to contact our sales team via Aspose.Purchase forum.

If we can help you with anything else, please feel free to ask.

Best regards,