Re: How set Zoom

Hey, please can someone inform me if i can use aspose for .net to zoom in or zoom out an image?
Thanks for your help.

Hello Leen,

Thanks for your interest in our products.

Please note that Aspose.Pdf for .NET is a component which provides the feature to create PDF documents from scratch and it also provides the capability to manipulate existing PDF documents.

However your query is related to image files, so I am moving this query to Aspose.Imaging forum where our team of experts taking care of that product would be in better position to acknowledge that either this requirement can be accomplished with the current release version or not. We are sorry for your inconvenience.

Hi Leen,

Thank you for considering Aspose.

As my colleague has mentioned in his comments that Aspose.Imaging is the core component that deals with the Images and provide functionality to manipulate them as required. But I am afraid that the current implementation of Aspose.Imaging does not provide any means to Zoom In or Zoom Out on any image. Although you can resize images to render them on a bigger canvas as per your requirement.

It would be of great help if you can elaborate your scenario, so we may record your request in our tracking system to provide the required features in some release of Aspose.Imaging for .NET.

Looking forward to your kind response.