We are facing a production issue
- The HTML formated text which appears properly on the browser is being rendered on the PDF generated via aspose with lot of extra space.
- We use attached Template.doc which has predefined placeholder SHAPES and use this to populate the html content at runtime and save this as PDF . Attached is the code snippet used. Along with other required files.
- The HTML Content in WithIssue.txt starts in NEXT PAGE whereas HTML CONTENT in WithoutIssue.txt comes up properly in next row which is required behavior.
- Note that WithIssue.txt HTML format has some MS word styling in it and this seems to throw off the text into next page rather than appearing in NEXT ROW.
- Template used is Template.doc, o/p PDF is WithWhiteSpaceIssue.pdf
- Aspose.PdfAspose.Pdf 126.96.36.199
- Aspose.WordsAspose.Words 188.8.131.52