Re: IF with leaned expression (missing white space)

I got the same problem.

I have like 300 template for 20 different customers and now they all stopped working with the last version.

I had to correct some of them manually that were very urgent but i cant do that for the 300 template.

Im thinking about rollbacking aspose to last version i used even if this version corrected some other bug for me because it was working before!!

Can you raise the priority of this problem please? I cannot afford to wait 2 month for a fix for this..

Hi Claude,

Thanks for your patience.

I am afraid this feature WORDSNET-3806 had been postponed till a later date due to some other important issues and new features. We will inform you as soon as there are any further developments.

We apologize for your inconvenience.

Hi Claude,

Could you please attach your input Word document which demonstrates the issue you are having? We just need to clarify the issue you are having.

I had the exact same problem than stated in the other thread.

I had mergefield with if like this

IF{MERGEFIELD Data­ } = ""

Everything stopped working after the latest version, everything was working fine with 10.5

I had to correct my 200 template to add the space between IF and {

Hi Claude,

Thanks for sharing the detail. I have created a sample document according to shared detail. Please find this document in attachment. The document describes the shared problem. Can you please confirm that you are facing the same issue?

If your documents has same issue, we had already logged this issue as WORDSNET-7614 in our issue tracking system. Please confirm that you are facing the same issue.

yes same issue

Hi Claude,

Thanks for sharing the detail. I have linked this forum thread to the same issue and you will be notified via this forum thread once this issue is resolved.

We apologize for your inconvenience.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as WORDSNET-7614) have been fixed in this .NET update and this Java update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by aspose.notifier.
(1)