Re: IranNastaliq font and Aspose.Words for Java API

Same issue here, i am evaluating aspose to buy for our ECM system, we see corrupted text with this font, but MS word export to PDF works correctly.

thank you so much
Hi Mojtaba,

Thanks for your inquiry. To ensure a timely and accurate response, please attach the following resources here for testing:

• Your input Word document
  • Aspose.Words generated output PDF file showing the undesired behavior
  • MS Word's generated PDF file
  • Font files used in Word document

As soon as you get these pieces of information ready, we'll start investigation into your issue and provide you more information. Thanks for your cooperation.

PS: To attach these resources, please zip them and Click 'Reply' button that will bring you to the 'reply page' and there at the bottom you can include any attachments with that post by clicking the 'Add/Update' button.

Best regards,

Thank you for your attention, i attached requested files to this reply:

- irannastaliq.ttf (problematic font)
-test.docx (source word file)
- word.pdf (pdf generated by MS-Word)
- Aspose.pdf (pdf generated by aspose)

thank you very much.

Hi Mojtaba,

Thanks for your inquiry.

While using the latest version of Aspose.Words i.e. 16.6.0, we managed to reproduce this issue on our end. We have logged this issue in our bug tracking system. The ID of this issue is WORDSNET-13908. Your request has also been linked to the appropriate issue and you will be notified as soon as it is resolved. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Best regards,

The issues you have found earlier (filed as WORDSNET-13908) have been fixed in this Aspose.Words for .NET 20.7 update and this Aspose.Words for Java 20.7 update.