Re: Issue #7494 (7494) - Mirror Margins confusion

Since you stated on http://www.aspose.com/community/forums/2/199742/duplex-and-margins/showthread.aspx

The mirror margins issue in the Aspose.Words + Aspose.Pdf conversion
will not be fixed. You need to use the Aspose.Words direct to PDF
conversion method…

What is your timeframe of implementing that in the direct PDF from Aspose.Words?

Thanks
Uwe

Hi,
As your query is related to Aspose.Words, so I will be moving it to Aspose.Words forum and I believe our team of experts taking care of that product would be kind enough to answer your question.

Woah! I am really getting confused about those YES, NO, MAYBE, WAIT, MOVE, etc. over the months.

All I want is that my customer is able to generate duplex mirror margin PDFs from duplex mirror margin DOCs.

If you tell me today: “Nope, won’t do that” I am just fine and will switch/search a different solution. Promised!

But those delays/confusion brings me to a worser position in front of my customer from day to day. He really thinks I am kidding him.

Hi

Thanks for your inquiry. We are going to support mirror margins upon rendering at the beginning of the next year. You will be notified as soon as this feature is supported.
Best regards.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as 7494) have been fixed in this update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by aspose.notifier.
(80)