Free Support Forum - aspose.com

Re: Page border disappears after converted to pdf if word doc has image inside the header

I can see exactly the same issue, versions that I use are below:
Aspose.Pdf: 4.2.1.0
Aspose.Words: 9.0.0.0

What are the roll out plans for the patch?

Hello Marcin,

Thanks for using our products.

Can you please share the source word document so that we can test the scenario at our end. We apologize for your inconvenience.

Sample doc attached

Hello

<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />

Thank you for additional information. I managed to reproduce the problem on my side. Your request has been linked to the appropriate issue. You will be notified as soon as it is resolved.

Best regards,

Hi, Thanks for confirmation that this is a defect. When the patch is scheduled for release? Regards

Hello

Thanks for your inquiry. Currently I cannot provide you any reliable estimate regarding this issue. You will be notified as soon as it is resolved.

Best regards,

Hi

Thanks for your inquiry. Just to clarify, this is not considered as a bug, but as unsupported feature.

Currently, it is difficult to promise you anything regarding this feature. We will let you know once there is so progress with this issue.

Best regards.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as WORDSNET-3605) have been fixed in this .NET update and this Java update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by aspose.notifier.
(31)