Re: PdfConverter problem of images rotate 180 degrees

hi,

Please check the attachment file.

page 4 and page 5 can't be Convert to images.

Thanks & Regards

Hi John,

Thanks for using our products, as your request is related to Aspose.Words, I am moving your request in Aspose.Words forum. My colleagues from Aspose.Words component team will answer you shortly.

We apologize for your inconvenience.

Thanks & Regards,

Hi John,

Thanks for your inquiry.

While using the latest version of Aspose.Words i.e. 11.0.0, I managed to reproduce this exception on my side. I have logged this issue in our bug tracking system. Your request has also been linked to the appropriate issue and you will be notified as soon as it is resolved.

Sorry for inconvenience.

Best Regards,

Hi, John.

Though the exception you described is going to be fixed in the nearest release, there’re one more problem with your document. Even if you succeed to render images, the result will not look correct. I have logged this issue in our bug tracking system also.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as WORDSNET-5878) have been fixed in this .NET update and this Java update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by aspose.notifier.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as WORDSNET-11672) have been fixed in this .NET update and this Java update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by aspose.notifier.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as WORDSNET-5956) have been fixed in this Aspose.Words for .NET 17.3.0 update and this Aspose.Words for Java 17.3.0 update.