Free Support Forum - aspose.com

Re-saving document creates corrupted doc file

Hello,

I work with one doc file and I have a problem when I try to re-save it. For test You can just instance document and call document.save(…), re-saved file is corrupted. I am using aspose.words 10.1.0 jar

Both doc files is attached for this post.

thanks
Branko

Hello

Thanks for your request. What do you mean corrupted? Could you please describe the problem you are observing in more detail way.

Best regards,

Hello,

after re-saving file and when I try to open it, error message is shown, it says that file might be unsafe to open, and when it is open it is not editable. Also there is imposible to work with that file furder.

<!–[if gte mso 10]> /* Style Definitions */ table.MsoNormalTable {mso-style-name:"Table Normal"; mso-tstyle-rowband-size:0; mso-tstyle-colband-size:0; mso-style-noshow:yes; mso-style-priority:99; mso-style-qformat:yes; mso-style-parent:""; mso-padding-alt:0pt 5.4pt 0pt 5.4pt; mso-para-margin:0pt; mso-para-margin-bottom:.0001pt; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:11.0pt; font-family:"Calibri","sans-serif"; mso-ascii-font-family:Calibri; mso-ascii-theme-font:minor-latin; mso-fareast-font-family:SimSun; mso-fareast-theme-font:minor-fareast; mso-hansi-font-family:Calibri; mso-hansi-theme-font:minor-latin; mso-bidi-font-family:Arial; mso-bidi-theme-font:minor-bidi;}

<![endif]–>

Hi

Thank you for additional information. I managed to reproduce the problem with MS Word 2010 on my side. Your request has been linked to the appropriate issue. You will be notified as soon as it is resolved.

Best regards,

The issues you have found earlier (filed as WORDSNET-4964) have been fixed in this .NET update and in this Java update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by aspose.notifier.
(8)