Re: Table format change when saving as .PDF

When I say ' then the PDF generation is OK', it means that I can now open the new document with Aspose and save it to PDF format, the table's format is OK

Hi Olivier,

Thanks for your inquiry. I have managed to reproduce the same issue at my side. I have logged this issue as WORDSNET-9172 in our issue tracking system. I have linked this forum thread to the same issue and you will be notified via this forum thread once this issue is resolved.

We apologize for your inconvenience.

Hi Tahir,

No news?

Hi Olivier,

Thanks for your inquiry. Your issue WORDSNET-9172 has been postponed due to a missing feature WORDSNET-832 (Make table layout as close to Word as possible) which is related to your issue.

The status of missing feature WORDSNET-832 is 'In development'. Hopefully, this feature will be available in January 2014 release. Please note that this estimate is not final at the moment. Once this feature is available, our development team will check your issue.

We appreciate your patience.

Hi Tahir,

It seems that the latest version do not fix the issue.

What is the status on your side ?

Thanks

Hi Olivier,

Thanks for your patience. I regret to share with you that your issue WORDSNET-9172 is still postponed due to missing feature WORDSNET-832. Unfortunately, there is no ETA available at the moment for your issue.

We are really very sorry for your inconvenience.