Re: Table rows expand even when set to 'exactly' a specified height

Hello Nayyer,
Has this issue been resolved yet? To review: we need to use ASPOSE.PDF to generate the PDF because we are dependent on the core fonts supplied by ASPOSE.PDF (specifically, zapfdingbats). Until ASPOSE.WORDS supports those core fonts, it is not available to us as a solution. Since last December we have been told that ASPOSE.WORDS will support core fonts someday, but it still does not. Thanks.
Bill

Hello Bill,
I’ve discussed the issue with our development team. In fact we’ve been able to figure out the way on how to get this issue resolved, but I’m afraid there have been some mistake in initial estimation regarding its ETA. We were not aware about the fact that its rectification would get such difficult. With a very heavy heart, I’m sorry to inform you that we can’t support this feature in short time and we can’t provide exact ETA currently.
Whereas concerning to your query over Aspose.Words, I’m moving this query to Aspose.Words forum and I believe the team taking care of that product would be in better position to answer your query.
Once again we apologize for your inconvenience.

Hi

Thanks for your request. Aspose.Words still does not support “core fonts”. I linked your request to the appropriate issue. You will be notified as soon as it is resolved.
Best regards.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as WORDSNET-2716) have been fixed in this .NET update and this Java update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by aspose.notifier.