Re: The document appears to be corrupted and cannot be loaded

I’m trying to convert a ‘odt’ file to ‘pdf’ and ‘pdf-a’ and this conversion sometimes doesn’t work fine, I get the error message “<span lang=“EN-US” style=“font-size:10.0pt;font-family:
“Verdana”,“sans-serif”;mso-fareast-font-family:“Times New Roman”;mso-bidi-font-family:
“Times New Roman”;mso-ansi-language:EN-US;mso-fareast-language:IT;mso-bidi-language:
AR-SA”>The document appears to be corrupted and cannot be loaded” but the file seems to be ok, I’m using the version of Aspose.Words 15.4.0.0 and I attached the file doesn’t work.

Thanks
Davide

Hi Davide,

Thanks for your inquiry.

While using the latest version of Aspose.Words i.e. 16.11.0, we managed to reproduce this issue on our end. We have logged this issue in our bug tracking system. The ID of this issue is WORDSNET-14443. Your request has also been linked to the appropriate issue and you will be notified as soon as it is resolved. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Best regards,

The issues you have found earlier (filed as WORDSNET-14443) have been fixed in this Aspose.Words for .NET 16.12.0 update and this Aspose.Words for Java 16.12.0 update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by aspose.notifier.