Read ICS files does not already work

Hi,

in the structure RecurrencePattern and its derivatives such as YearlyRecurrencePattern,
Occurs and StartOffset parameters are never filled because the rule below is not taken into account.

This rule is not taken into account in the following file Test2-le24moisavecdatefin.ics. Indeed, I can not find
StartOffset = 24
RRULE: FREQ = YEARLY; INTERVAL = 1; BYMONTHDAY = 24; BYMONTH = 10; WKST = SU

In the file-Test2 le24moisavecOccurence.ics, I can not find or
StartOffset = 24 and Occurs= 10
Occurs and StartOffset parameters are never filled because the rule below is not taken into account.
RRULE: FREQ = YEARLY; COUNT = 10; INTERVAL = 1; BYMONTHDAY = 24; BYMONTH = 10; WKST = SU

Why? is it a bug?

it is important and urgent that we can correctly read .ics files.

thanks for your help

marc

Hi Marc,

Thanks for writing to Aspose.Email support team.

I have analyzed the information and have successfully reproduced the issue here. I have passed all the information and supporting data to the development team and will write back here as soon as some feed back is received from the developers.

Thanks in advance for your patience and understanding in this regard.

This issue is logged in our issue tracking system as NETWORKNET-33505.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as NETWORKNET-33505) have been fixed in this update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by aspose.notifier.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as ) have been fixed in this update. This message was posted using BugNotificationTool from Downloads module by MuzammilKhan