We're sorry Aspose doesn't work properply without JavaScript enabled.

Free Support Forum - aspose.com

Read properties of existing template

Hi,

I have a client requirement wherein i need to access and read the template properties (input ppt) for fetching font properties(font size, name, color) and Design layout template. I need to apply these propertied to my output PPT.
Does Aspose.slides provides support for above mentioned requirement?

Hi Dhaval,

Thanks for inquiring Aspose.Slides.

I have observed the requirements shared by you and like to share that Aspose.Slides offers you to access any text frame inside presentation and you can then access its properties to apply on the text. However, the better option is to take a template presentation and use that template presentation with desired layout design by adding the slides (of particular layout) and adding text inside them. In order to copy the portions and paragraphs, I suggest you to please visit this documentation link.

Many Thanks,

Thank you for your instant revert Fayyaz.

I am looking for extracting just properties and layout type used in my source PPT i.e. font name, color, size. There is no specific content which i need to copy, as i would be having a random template from which i need to fetch/ figure out propertiesand Layout used in it to apply it into my output PPT

Hi Dhaval,

We are working on this and will get back to you with feedback soon.

Best Regards,

Hi,

I have found the solution for mentioned query.
If the input template is having any particular Design Template or Background applied to it, in this case if we simply add a blank slide, it automatically applies the design and background matching the input template.

Thanks…!!

Hi Dhaval,

You are very welcome.

Best Regards,