Reading Aspose Saved PPTX file adds extra blank paragraphs and spaces to DiagramNodeEx text

Hi,

We use Aspose.Slides for Java, version 7.9.0.

Simple reading, then saving and reading a file with a DiagramEx shape saved with Aspose.Slides 7.9.0 adds extra blank paragraphs and spaces to the text for each Diagram node. See the code snipped below:

PresentationEx pres = new PresentationEx( “C:/diagram.pptx”);
pres.save( “c:/ouput1.pptx”, SaveFormat.Pptx );

pres = new PresentationEx( “C:/ouput1.pptx”);
pres.save( “c:/ouput2.pptx”, SaveFormat.Pptx );

I have attached the diagram.pptx file, which contains one slide with a Diagram shape inside. Diagram shape nodes have a simple short text in them.
I have also attached the output files, as generated when I run this locally.
Note, that the first output file (ouput1.pptx) seems to be OK when opened with MS PowerPoint. The last saved output file (output2.pptx) contains all the extra spaces.

Please let me know if you have any questions.
Thanks,

Natasa

Hi Natasa,

I am able to observe the same behavior while saving the files using Aspose.Slides for Java v7.9.0. Hopefully, Aspose support team will further check this issue and reply with details soon.

Thanks & Regards,
Owais Ahmad

Hi Natasa,

I have worked with the presentation file shared by you and have been able to reproduce the issue specified. An issue with ID
SLIDESJAVA-34164 has been created in our issue tracking system to further investigate and resolve the issue. This thread has been linked with the issue so that you may be automatically notified once the issue will be resolved.

We are sorry for your inconvenience,

The issues you have found earlier (filed as SLIDESJAVA-34164) have been fixed in this update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by Aspose Notifier.