- 1 form the whole page is printable (File --> Properties --> Security tab --> Document Restrictions Summary --> Printing allowed).
- 1 form the page is (File --> Properties --> Security tab --> Document Restrictions Summary --> Printing: Not Allowed)
- 1 form just at the field level, (right click field --> Properties --> General --> Common Properties --> Form Field ---> Visible but doesn't print).
- 1 form at the field level I have (right click field --> Properties --> General --> Common Properties --> Form Field ---> "hidden, but printable")
Hello, I haven’t heard back, but maybe rephrasing what I’m looking for might help.
string UnPrintablePdfPath = @“D:\xxxxx\TestNotPrintableField.pdf”;
Aspose.Pdf.InteractiveFeatures.Annotations.AnnotationFlags expectedResults, actualResults;
//test notprintable doc
Aspose.Pdf.Document doc2 = new Aspose.Pdf.Document(UnPrintablePdfPath);
Aspose.Pdf.Facades.FormEditor form2 = new Aspose.Pdf.Facades.FormEditor();
//visible but not printable
expectedResults = Aspose.Pdf.InteractiveFeatures.Annotations.AnnotationFlags.Hidden;
actualResults = form2.GetFieldAppearance(“Corporation name”); //textbox
Thanks in advance for your help!
Absolutely! A pdf file that can be tested with the code in my previous post is attached.
Thanks for providing additional information. Unfortunately while using Adobe Reader 11.0, I couldn't view field properties, as you described in your post. Can you please share the product detail you are using for the purpose?
Sorry for the inconvenience faced.
Please try Adobe Acrobat XI not Reader.
Right click on the pdf file and choose "Edit with Adobe Acrobat"
You should then be able to hover over those fields and right click to their properties.
the sake of correction, I have logged it in our issue tracking system as PDFNEWNET-34698. We
will investigate this issue in details and will keep you updated on the status
of a correction.
apologize for your inconvenience.
Is it possible you can tell me the values for txtCity? I think that one is setup as Visible, but does not print
aortega527:Is it possible you can tell me the values for txtCity? I think that one is setup as Visible, but does not print
- txtFormPreparedBy field is printable but not visible that’s why “Print, NoView” flags are set.
- txtCity field is visible but not printable. That’s why these flags are not set.
AnnotationFlags.Default value means that no flags are set (i.e. 0). The “Default” for txtCity field means that just no flags set for this field which is correct.