Reading OST and PST files (C# .NET)

Hello, I bought the OEM version of your email for .Net product and am hoping you can point me to an example of reading OST and PST files with the example preferably in VB.NET or C#. Might you have such an example please? I have gone, as directed to:
GitHub - aspose-email/Aspose.Email-for-.NET: Aspose.Email for .NET examples, plugins and showcase projects But it contains only the text of the Solution and none of the referenced Projects. Might you have a ZIP which I could download please? Regards Sean Howard

Hi Sean,

Many thanks for your confidence in Aspose.Email API.

We have complete documentation section about working with OST and PST files . For your specific requirements of reading OST and PST files, please visit the following documentation articles:

1. Read and Convert Outlook OST files
  2. Read and Convert OST files
  3. Extract Messages from Outlook PST file and Save to disc

Please let us know if we can be of any additional help to you in this regard.

Hi,

Thank you for sharing the suggested links. These were really helpful.

/* Style Definitions */ table.MsoNormalTable {mso-style-name:"Table Normal"; mso-tstyle-rowband-size:0; mso-tstyle-colband-size:0; mso-style-noshow:yes; mso-style-priority:99; mso-style-qformat:yes; mso-style-parent:""; mso-padding-alt:0in 5.4pt 0in 5.4pt; mso-para-margin-top:0in; mso-para-margin-right:0in; mso-para-margin-bottom:10.0pt; mso-para-margin-left:0in; line-height:115%; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:11.0pt; font-family:"Calibri","sans-serif"; mso-ascii-font-family:Calibri; mso-ascii-theme-font:minor-latin; mso-hansi-font-family:Calibri; mso-hansi-theme-font:minor-latin; mso-bidi-font-family:"Times New Roman"; mso-bidi-theme-font:minor-bidi;}

<![endif]–>

Hi Ever,

Thank you for sharing your feedback. Please feel free to contact us if you have further query/inquiry related to Aspose.Email API.