Reads wrong text colour from presentation

There is some bug in Aspose.Slides.

It appears when I try to read text colour property from my presentation template. But I must say that this bug appears only when White colour is using.

The problem is that colour of my text in presentation is white, but when I read properties of this text in my code - it says that the colour is black.

This bug appears when you select White colour in presentation template in this way:
(see Screenshot_1.png)

But if you select White colour using “More Colors - Custom” or “Recent Colors” then the bug disappears:
(see Screenshot_2.png)

Here is my example code in order to reproduce this issue (pptx files are also uploaded):

static void Main(string[] args)
{
ReproduceIssue(“Text1.Template(incorrect).pptx”);

ReproduceIssue(“Text1.Template(correct).pptx”);
}

private static void ReproduceIssue(string templatePresentation)
{
var presentation = new Presentation(templatePresentation);

foreach (ISlide slide in presentation.Slides)
{
// Iterates through shapes.
foreach (IShape shape in slide.Shapes)
{
AutoShape templateShape = shape as AutoShape;

if (templateShape != null)
{
if (templateShape.TextFrame.Text.Trim() == “Text1”)
{
IPortion templatePortion = templateShape.TextFrame.Paragraphs[0].Portions[0];

Color colour = templatePortion.PortionFormat.FillFormat.SolidFillColor.Color;

Console.WriteLine(colour);
}
}
}
}
}

Hi Юра,

I have observed your requirements and worked with the presentation files shared by you. I have been able to reproduce the issue. A ticket with ID SLIDESNET-36905 has been logged in our issue tracking system to further investigate and resolve the issue.This thread has been linked with the issue so that you may be automatically notified once the issue will be resolved.

We are sorry for your inconvenience,

Hi Юра,

Thank you for being patient.

I would like to share with you that the issue reported by you has been investigated by our product team and we have found out that it is happening because of following reasons:

1) In the first case, you are making your choice among theme colors. White is default text color for the theme so PowerPoint does not save any specific color for the portion.
templatePortion.PortionFormat.FillFormat.FillType == FillType.NotDefined

2) In the second case, you are choosing specific color for the portion which is white.
templatePortion.PortionFormat.FillFormat.FillType == FillType.Solid

I hope this will clarify the concept. Please share if I may help you further in this regard.

Best Regards,

The issues you have found earlier (filed as SLIDESNET-36905) have been fixed in this update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by Aspose Notifier.