Reagrding Apose.Cells version 4.4.0.5

Using the Cells 4.4.0.5 version, can I create a chart and convert it to image. Please let me know where I can find examples or documentations about it.

Hi,

I suspect as you are using very older version of the product i.e., v4.4.0.x which may not support Chart to Image feature. I have checked the APIs in v4.6.0 though which does have Aspose.Cells.Chart.ToImage() method though. So, it is very simple to check if your current version does support the feature or not, you may simply look for Chart.ToImage() method if it has or it does not have.

Moreover, I am afraid, we cannot help you much if you want to stick with v4.4.x and if it does not support the feature, we do not provide any documentation for the older versions. We recommend you to kindly upgrade to latest version (e.g v8.2.0(latest)) of the product which has this feature with enhancements, so you may convert any chart to image file format with highest degree of fidelity and accuracy. Furthermore, if you find any issue with chart to image feature in your older version, we cannot fix it in the older versions as the issues can only be fixed in the newer versions of the product.

And, you may browse Aspose.Cells Documentation here (the docs are based on the latest Aspose.Cells APIs set):
http://www.aspose.com/docs/display/cellsnet/Aspose.Cells
and can also see the topic with example codes for Chart to Image feature:
Chart to Image|Documentation
Thanks for your understanding!