We're sorry Aspose doesn't work properply without JavaScript enabled.

Free Support Forum - aspose.com

RecalculateBeforeSave always false

In the latest version of Aspose.Cells the RecalculateBeforeSave property is not working correctly.

Consider the following test files: RecalculateBeforeSave.zip (11.9 KB)

And the following test code:

var workbook1 = new Workbook("RecalculateBeforeSave1.xlsx");
var recalculateBeforeSave1 = workbook1.Settings.RecalculateBeforeSave;

var workbook2 = new Workbook("RecalculateBeforeSave2.xlsx");
var recalculateBeforeSave2 = workbook2.Settings.RecalculateBeforeSave;

In Aspose.Cells v21.12.0 the first property is true and the second property is false. In Aspose.Cells v22.3.0 the first property is false and the second property is false. The new property workbook.Settings.FormulaSettings.CalculateOnSave is also false in both cases.

It seems that this property is not properly mapped in the new version. Can you fix this issue?

@perfectxl,

Please notice, after an initial test, I am able to reproduce the issue as you mentioned by using your sample files. I found new and older APIs are producing “false” for both your files. I have logged a ticket with an id “CELLSNET-50610” for your issue. We will look into it soon.

Once we have an update on it, we will let you know.

@perfectxl,

We are pleased to inform you that your issue has been resolved. The fix will be included in our upcoming release, i.e., Aspose.Cells for .NET v22.4 which is scheduled in April, 2022. You will also be informed once the next version is published.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as CELLSNET-50610) have been fixed in this update. This message was posted using Bugs notification tool by johnson.shi