Recognize BarCode in Image Version 7.5.0.0

Hi Support,

I have copied your example in a minimal way.

[TestClass]
public class UnitTest1
{
[TestMethod]
public void TestMethod1()
{
var licenseBarcode = new Aspose.BarCode.License();
licenseBarcode.SetLicense(“Aspose.Total.lic”);

using (var reader = new BarCodeReader(new MemoryStream(File.ReadAllBytes(@“C:\barcode4.gif”)),BarCodeReadType.Code39Standard))
{
while (reader.Read())
{
Console.WriteLine( " – Symbol:" + reader.GetReadType() + " Code :" + reader.GetCodeText());
}
}
}
}
}

The File is the attachted one (Barcode.png)

I can not get the Barcode. What is wrong with my coding?

My tests show, that Version 7.6.1.0 will work. But why? I can not find any release note info regarding to taht topic?!?!?! At the moment the Version 7.5.0.0 is the only version which I can use (subscription expired :frowning: )

regards Micha
Hi Michael,

Thank you for your inquiry.

Please note that enhanced capabilities of recognizing Code39Standard barcode symbology has been incorporated in version Aspose.Barcode for .Net 7.6.1. You can find information regarding enhancements in this version in our blog post. Furthermore we have tried to recognize barcode in the attached image with Aspose.Barcode for .Net 7.6.1 and are able to recognize it successfully.

Hi ikram,

thanks for your reply.

Please note that I also can recognize the attachted Barcode with the Version 7.6.1 BUT I’m wondering why version 7.5.0.0 don’t recognize it. Can you test it please? In case it doesn’t work, I need a note / hint in the release notes from version 7.6.1 that this error is fixed. Otherwise I’m not sure, that this problem is solved in this Version.

for Version 7.6.1 I have to renew our subscription. With Version 7.5.0.0 i still can work.

regards Micha
Hi Michael,

Thank you for writing us back.

Please note that improvements in the processing and functioning of Aspose.Barcode are being incorporated from time to time, therefore we recommend the customers to download and use the latest version. You can find reference about Code39Standard barcode symbology in our blog post under Enhancements section.

Hi Ikram,

please note that i’m not able to recognize any barcode with my current version 7.5.0.0.

I have tried the attachted one. Please give me any codesnippet to recognize any barcode with the 7.5.0.0 version.

regards Micha

last code that I’m trying

using (var reader = new BarCodeReader(new MemoryStream(File.ReadAllBytes(@“C:\barcode5.jpg”)), BarCodeReadType.AllSupportedTypes))
{
while (reader.Read())
{
Console.WriteLine( " – Symbol:" + reader.GetReadType() + " Code :" + reader.GetCodeText());
}
}

Hi Michael,

Please note that Aspose.Barcode for .Net 7.6.1 can recognize the barcode provided by you. If you execute the following simple code snippet, it will return you the values as Symbol: Code11 and Code :12440061244006. It is recommended that you should download and use the latest version.

Code Snippet:

Aspose.BarCodeRecognition.BarCodeReader objBReader =
new Aspose.BarCodeRecognition.BarCodeReader(@"G:\Input\barcode5.jpg");

int counter = 0;

while (objBReader.Read())
{
counter++;
Console.WriteLine(" -- Symbol:" + objBReader.GetReadType() + " Code :" + objBReader.GetCodeText());
}
objBReader.Close();
Console.WriteLine(counter.ToString());