We're sorry Aspose doesn't work properply without JavaScript enabled.

Free Support Forum - aspose.com

Recurrent Appointments

There seems to be odd behavior when we call Appointment.Load() on a recurrent event.

The event I’ve attached occurs once every month, with an end date next year. However, the resulting Appointment’s RecurrencePattern does not reflect this. Its Interval is set to -1 and its EndDate to 1/1/0001 at 12:00 AM.

Also, it does not seem to have an Organizer set.

Is there a different way I should be retrieving this information? Thanks for any help!

I’ve attached the file with “.zip” added to the name as these forums do not allow .ics file attachments.

Hi,

Thank you for posting your inquiry.

The organizer’s information is not available in the ICS file as it is not sent yet. We were able to reproduce the issue of problems with the Calendar’s Interval as well as EndDate and have logged it as EMAILNET-35028 in our issue tracking system. We shall update you here once there is some information available about this problem.

Thank you!

Looking further, it seems that there is also no information about recurrence exceptions. I tried a weekly meeting with one occurrence cancelled, but there isn’t a field in the resulting Appointment reflecting this.

Hi,

Thank you for writing to us again.

Could you please share the sample meeting containing this recurrence exception? We will analyze it and provide our feedback accordingly.

There is not a specific example; I just mean there doesn’t seem to be any fields in the ReccurencePattern or Appointment classes that relate to exceptions. Can this information be found elsewhere?

Hi,

We could not find any such fields in the RecurencePattern that could related to exceptions. I would request you to please share such a sample file with us that we can use to investigate the issue in further details. If it is the same file you have provided earlier and linked with this thread, then there is no need to provide another one and you can just confirm to us for using the same at our end. We shall further investigate the issue and assist you accordingly.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as EMAILNET-35028) have been fixed in this update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by Aspose Notifier.