Recurring appointment with exdates

I have the following recurring rule:

Recurrence Rule: DTSTART;TZID=Europe/London:20150831T080000\r\nDTEND;TZID=Europe/London:20150831T083000\r\nRRULE:FREQ=DAILY;INTERVAL=1;COUNT=7\r\nEXDATE:20150831T070000Z,20150904T070000Z

How do I go about creating this appointment and removing the exdates? This appointment will be added to a PST file
Thanks

Hi Ashley,

Thank you for your inquiry.

I am afraid to share that I can not find any such method to provide the same Recurrence Rule using MapiRecurrence and this seems to be an enhancement feature to us. We have requested our product team to share their feedback about this requirement and shall inform you as soon as some information is available.

Hi,

Thanks for getting back to me, so just to confirm. At present you are unable to create a recurring appointment with excluded dates?

Thanks again.

Hi Ashley,

Yes, you are right, currently it is not possible to create a recurrence appointment with excluded dates using Aspose.Email for .NET.

Hi Ashley,

We have logged this requirement as EMAILNET-34982 in our issue tracking system, so that our product team can investigated it further and share their feedback. If the feature won’t be available, it will be investigated for any possible implementation. In any case, we shall update you here via forum.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as EMAILNET-34982) have been fixed in this update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by Aspose Notifier.