Reference Formula Not Working In GridWeb

Hi All,

I have attached sample project for your reference in that reference formula is not working and MID function LEFT,RIGHT function in excel is not populating in GridWeb.

Kindly Check and update us ASAP.

Thanks a lot.

Regards,
Gawaskar.

Hi,

Thanks for your posting and using Aspose.Cells for GridWeb.

After initial investigation, we were able to find this issue. Please spare us some time to investigate this issue further. We will look into it and help you soon.

We have also logged this issue in our database. Once we will have some update for you, we will let you know asap.

This issue has been logged as CELLSNET-41253.

Below is a screenshot showing the problem for a reference.

Screenshot:

Hi,

Please try the attached latest fix/version: Aspose.Cells.GridWeb v2.7.13.2003. We have fixed your issue logged as “CELLSNET-41253” now. Let us know your feedback.

Thank you.

Thanks for Fixing this issue with quick turnaround time.

I have attached sample Excel file i dono why by default Sheet1 is getting loaded in Gridweb but in excel file i have three sheet with different name but when loading in Gridweb by defauld sheet1 is coming up.

Kindly advice on this please.

Regards,

Gawaskar.

Hi,

Thanks for the file.

I tested it using the lines in a project:
GridWeb1.WebWorksheets.ImportExcelFile(“e:\test2\Book1.xlsx”);
GridWeb1.WebWorksheets.ActiveSheetIndex = 3;

It works fine and the third worksheet named “asdfwer” is loaded and set active which is OK.

If you still find any issue, kindly give us a sample project to reproduce the issue on our end. We will check it soon.

Thank you.

Hi All,

i’ve attached sample project for your reference while importing gridweb sheet1 is by default its coming up, but sheet1 is not present in Excel file.

Kindly help on this issue.

Regards,
Gawaskar.

Hi,

Thanks for the project.

I have checked your project a bit. I think you may simply add a line to your code segment for Page_Load event handler, see the bold line in the following code segment.

I have tested your project by adding this line, it works fine and your actual active worksheet becomes active and there would be no Sheet1 anymore.

Sample code:

protected void Page_Load(object sender, EventArgs e)
{
try
{
if (!IsPostBack)
{
TestGrd.WebWorksheets.Clear();
TestGrd.EnableAJAX = true;
TestGrd.EnableAsync = false;
TestGrd.EnableClientColumnOperations = false;
TestGrd.EnableClientFreeze = false;
TestGrd.EnableClientMergeOperations = false;
TestGrd.EnableClientRowOperations = false;
TestGrd.EnableStyleDialogbox = false;
string pathinfo = Request.PathInfo;
if (pathinfo.StartsWith("/"))
pathinfo = pathinfo.Substring(1);
if (pathinfo != “acw_ajax_call”)
{
TestGrd.WebWorksheets.ImportExcelFile(@“E:\test2\referencesheet\MPM\Book1.xlsx”);
//MainTabContainer_ActiveTabChanged(null, null);
// InVisibleTabs();
}
}
else
{
//MainTabContainer_ActiveTabChanged(null, null);
}
}
catch (Exception ex)
{
throw ex;
}
}

Thank you.

Thanks a lot it’s working good.

in my excel file sheet i have INDIRECT() formula, by this formula rest of all the formula and reference formula’s are not working and also performance wise its taking too much time to load the single formula in Gridweb cell after i have changed.

Kindly help me on this at the earliest.

Regards,
Gawaskar.

gawaskar_n:
Thanks a lot it's working good.

in my excel file sheet i have INDIRECT() formula, by this formula rest of all the formula and reference formula's are not working and also performance wise its taking too much time to load the single formula in Gridweb cell after i have changed.

Kindly help me on this at the earliest.

Regards,
Gawaskar.
Hi,

Thanks for your feedback.

We have logged this issue in our database. We will look into this issue and fix the problems.

Once the issue is fixed or we have some other update/advice for you, we will let you know asap.

This issue has been logged as CELLSNET-41276.

Hi,

Thanks for your posting and using Aspose.Cells for GridWeb.

We have investigated your issue and we have added several INDIRECT() formula in our source Excel file, but Aspose.Cells for GridWeb worked fine.

Please provide us you test project and source files to look into this issue further.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as CELLSNET-41253) have been fixed in this update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by aspose.notifier.