Refresh issue when vertical scrollbar is displayed

Thanks for your answer.

What do you mean it’s not working ?
How do you know that the content is in IE7 mode ? I don’t understand.

Because if I comment the line which add the content for IE8, the gridWeb is not working at all (i can’t click on a cell or navigate, etc.).
So I suppose that the IE8 content is understood well by the browser…

Hi,

Well, when browsing with IE you can press F12 and check what document render it is using for confirmation, you may check what document mode it renders the current page.

Thank you.

Well when I run the sample project I got : Browser Mode IE10 and Document Mode : IE5 Quirks.

Indeed if I set the Document Mode to IE8 standards the gridWeb is rendering quite ok (no vertical scrollbar which will be a problem but it’s not as important as the huge headers).

Do you know how make the content meta works ?

Hi,

Thanks for your feedback.

I have logged your comments and queries against your issue "CELLSNET-41810" into our database. We will look into it soon.

Once we have any update on it, we will let you know here.

Thank you.

Hi,

Well, in IE8 mode both vertical and horizontal scrollbar are there…
For content meta, you can google it by yourself etc. E.g below is one link I found that is useful a bit:

Well thanks for your answer.

I will investigate on the meta tag to display the page on IE8 Mode.

But when I manually changed the document and browser mode to IE8, I’m sorry but I still have no vertical scrollbar as you can see on the picture atteched to my post.

Thanks.

Hi,

Now that is strange as the scrollbars are there in IE8 mode, see the attached screen shot.

Thank you.

Well no, you have the same problem !

The scrollbar is the page scrollbar. What I meant is that the GridWeb doesn’t have a vertical scrollbar whereas it should.

Hi,

Thanks for your feedback.

We will investigate and look into your issue (logged as “CELLSNET-41810”), we will get back to you soon.

Thank you.

Hi,

We have analyzed your issue further. Please set GridWeb’s XhtmlMode to “true”, then the scrollbars will show.

Thank you.

Well you’re right scrollbars are displayed by setting Xhtml to true.

I just have to find a way to force the page to be displayed in IE8 mode and it will be good.

Hi,

Please check / follow up your other thread:

Thank you.