We're sorry Aspose doesn't work properply without JavaScript enabled.

Free Support Forum - aspose.com

Reg access to DLL

Hi

I couldn’t access the Document object from the trail dll you hav provided in your website.

Document pdfDocument = new Document(“input.pdf”);

the above statement throws an error ‘Cannot resolve symbol Document’…

Thanks
Vimal

Hi Vimal,

Thanks for your query. It seems that your query is more related to Aspose.PDF. I am moving this thread to Aspose.PDF and my colleagues will update you shortly.

Hi Vimal,

Thanks for using our products.

Kindly download the latest version of Aspose.Pdf for .NET v6.8, aftr installing the .msi setup, you can add a Reference by Right Click on the References folder or Project node, then click on Add Reference. Aspose.Pdf dlls are available for different version of .NET frameworks in the .NET section of popup window as shown in the attached screenshot. Add the reference of required version. After adding the reference hopefully you can use Aspose.Pdf for .NET.

Please feel free to contact support in case you need any further assistance.

Thanks & Regards,

Hello Vimal,

Thanks for using our products.

Adding more to Rashid’s comments, please note that Aspose.Pdf for .NET and Aspose.Words for .NET both contains Document class and in case you are using Aspose.Pdf for .NET and Aspose.Words for .NET in a single project, you need to provide the complete class reference i.e. In order to use Document class present under Aspose.Pdf namespace of Aspose.Pdf for .NET, you need to reference it as Aspose.Pdf.Document.

Also note that you reference the appropriate product binary from respective folder under product installation folder i.e. if you are creating an application based over .NET Framework 4.0, please add product binaries present under net4.0.

In case you still face any issue or you have any further query, please feel free to contact. We apologize for your inconvenience.