We're sorry Aspose doesn't work properply without JavaScript enabled.

Free Support Forum - aspose.com

Reg. How to add dynamic section in presentation

Hi

I have one presentation in which i want to add more than one sections using C# so how can i do?

Also attach file.

Thanks in advance.

Hi Jonathan,

Thanks for your interest in Aspose.Slides.

I have observed your requirements and regret to share that the feature of adding sections in a presentation is unfortunately unavailable in Aspose.Slides at the moment. An issue with ID SLIDESNET-26375 has been added in our issue tracking system as new feature request. This thread has been linked with the issue so that you may be automatically notified once the issue will be resolved.

We are sorry for your inconvenience,

Hi Adnan,

Thanks for inform me.

Hi Jonathan,

You are most welcome. We will share the notification with you as soon as the issue will be fixed.

Best Regards,

Hello Aspose,

Do you have any news about sections handling in Aspose Slides? I need to add/remove/reorder sections in a presentation, but it seems I cannot achieve it with the current version of your api.

Cheers

Hi Tomasz,

Thanks for your interest in Aspose.Slides.

I have observed your requirements and regret to share that the feature of adding sections in a presentation is unfortunately unavailable in Aspose.Slides at the moment. An issue with ID SLIDESNET-26375 has been added in our issue tracking system as new feature request. This thread has been linked with the issue so that you may be automatically notified once the issue will be resolved.

We are sorry for your inconvenience,