Reg : Issue with PPT table SetRowHeight property

Hi,

This is the issue regarding PPT table SetRowHeight property.Please refer the following steps.

Step 1 : set pptTable.SetRowHeight(0,217) .

Step 2 : Det the value pptTable.GetRowHeight(0) for same oth row which assigned in step 1.

its retuening as 328.It always returning 328 for any nth row.Not at all returning the true value which we assigned.

Please help to clear this bug.

Thanks,

Priya

Hi Priya,

Thanks for considering Aspose.Slides.

The table property issue that you have pointed to is actually not a bug. The minimum row height that can be set is 328 and any value entered lesser to it will be set to 328. However, you can enter values greater than 328 and it will be set. Likewise the minmum value for column width is 240. I used the following code snippet to test the scenario and used Aspose.Slides for .NET 4.1.0.

//Creating an empty presentation
Presentation original = new Presentation();

//Adding an empty slide
Slide sl = original.AddEmptySlide();

//Creatting a table with 5 columnd and 4 rows
Table tl = sl.Shapes.AddTable(1400, 1200, 1200, 500, 5, 4);

//Setting Row height of 0th row
tl.SetRowHeight(0, 10000);

//Setting Col height of 0th row
tl.SetColumnWidth(0, 10000);

// Extracting row height and column width
int y = tl.GetColumnWidth(0);
int x = tl.GetRowHeight(0);

// Saving presentation file
original.Write("d://ppt//orig.ppt");

Thanks and Regards,

Hi,

Do u have any document that how much volume of the letters with font size(like character with 8 dont size in arial with 2 char etc ) does accomodate the tabel row height with 328 and column width with 240 exactly

Thanks,

Priya

Dear Priya,

I am sorry for the delayed response.

I have requested our development team to share their information in response to your query. As soon as some information is shared by them, I will be really happy to inform you.

Thanks and Regards,

Dear Priya,

I have received feedback from our development team and feel sorry to share with you that there is no documentation or other option available for measuring the estimation of characters inside the table. Actually, the formula is several thousands lines of code and It depends on everything, font, font size, tabs, margins, alignment, bullets and etc. Plus, we don't really calculate how many characters can fit to table's cell. It's not necessary for us since table cells always can autoresize vertically.

We are sorry for your inconvenience,

is it any possible way to calculate one strings length and height on aspose slides units perftectly.

Dear Priya,

As I shared with you earlier that the text is automatically vertically aligned and unfortunately, there is no option available to accomplish this.

We are sorry for your inconvenience,