Reg Pdf format & table in word doc

Hi,

When the word template having the header and footer while opening the modified template in word it works perfectly fine. but when I open it in Pdf it is adding couple of lines at the beginning and end of the page in generated pdf document.

Please suggest how i can overcome thos issue.

Another query i am having regarding populating table in word doc. i am using

doc.getMailMerge().executeWithRegions("Student", student); to populate the table. here in executeWithRegions

method it takes resultset as an argument. can we populate the table without using resulset.

Regards,

Arunendra

Hi Arunendra,

Sorry for not replying earlier. Now I’m moving it to the Aspose.Words forum and hopefully the support team will help you shortly.

Hi Arunendra,

Thanks for your inquiry.

Could you please attach your template here for testing? We will then provide you with some feedback regarding the issue. Please note that the Java platform is currently being syncronized with the .NET platform. When complete all the functionality avaliable in .NET will be avaliable in Java. Most likely the issue you are experiencing will be fixed with this release. This is due sometime around August.

Regarding your question on mail merge, Yes this is possible. Although from your example it sounds as if simple mail merge (Execute) would suffice. If you haven't looked into this yet, please find the information here on how you can execute a mail merge using simply arrays of strings.

If however, you do require mail merging with regions, you can define a custom class to pass to execute the mail merge with instead of using ResultSet. Please see the details here, including some examples on implementing the IMailMergeDataSource interface.

If you require any further help, please feel free to ask.

Thanks,