Reg: Repeat Cell

Hello,

While converting My Excel sheet to Pdf, some columns are displayed in next page due to more number of columns.. So for the forecoming pages, I just want to include the 1st column of the sheet.
Kinly give me a solution.

Thanks

This message was posted using Page2Forum from Aspose.Cells for .NET - Documentation

Hi,

Do you want to print first column to repeat at left for each page in pdf? If so, you may use:
worksheet.PageSetup.PrintTitleColumns = “$A:$A”;

And, if you want to to print first row to repeat at top for every page in pdf? If so, you may use:
worksheet.PageSetup.PrintTitleRows = “$1:$1”;

Moreover, if you want to render your specific print areas to be rendered in the pdf format, you may specify print area before saving the pdf file, e.g:
worksheet.pageSetup.PrintArea = “A1:D30, A35:…”;

For further reference, please see the document: http://www.aspose.com/documentation/.net-components/aspose.cells-for-.net/setting-print-options.html

For your further reference, you may try to manually set your desired printable areas or set rows/columns to be repeated etc. in MS Excel. For this, you may open the file into MS Excel (e.g 2003), Click menu option, File|Page Setup and in the PageSetup dialog, click the tab “Sheet” and set your desired settings. Aspose.Cells for .NET does provide all the APIs for the these kind of page setup settings.

If you still have any confusion, fee free to contact us any time.

Thank you.

Hello,

I got your point. But I need the solution for converting from excel to pdf.

Thanks

Hello,

Its working fine. But when I tried to convert excel into pdf Column didnt Repeat on every pages. Kindly give me a solution.
Thanks

Hi,

Please try the attached version if it works fine.

If you still find the issue, kindly post your generated excel file (xls/xlsx) or sample code for to reproduce the issue you have talked about. We will check it soon.

Thank you.