Regarding AsPose BarCode Writer

Hi,

I want to use AsPose BarCode writer in our application. which is related to document management. Can you clarify some of my doubts.

1) Can I write BarCode to Rpt,Pdf files which are generating Reports.

2) Is there any BarCode Reader which could directly read this BarCode from Rpt,Pdf files without any external devices.(Just to Open the Pdf and Check for the BarCode).

Regards

Dillip

Dear Dillip,

Thank you for your post.

Aspose.BarCode allows you to export barcode image to multiple formats including: BMP, EMF, GIF, JPEG, PNG, TIFF and WMF. Therefore, it’s easy to insert barcode image into pdf file or Crystal report, we also provide samples to demostrate how to insert barcode into pdf file using Aspose BarCode and PDF component, the winform demo is include in the install package and for the webform version, you can refer from the link below:

For your second question, i am sorry that i was not sure that if there is a BarCode Reader can satisfy your need, but i am very glad to try to do some search about this issue. For pdf file, i think you can get the image objects from the document using a component like Aspose.Pdf.Kit first, and then pass it to a reader that can identify BarCode images to retrieve the information.

Thanks again and please feel free to let me know if you have any question.

Hi Dean,

Thanks for Providing us the Following information.

Can you Provide us some examples on how to write BarCodes to Rpt Files.

While Generating a Report we want to assign a BarCode to it.

Regards

Dillip Parhi

Hi Dlilip,

Thank you for your post!

We are very pleasure to provide the example that our developers will diliver a sample project to demostrate how to insert BarCode image into Crystal report in these two or more days. Hope it won't be too late, thank you for your patients.

Thanks & Regards

Dear Dlilip,

Thanks for your considering Aspose.BarCode.

I will work with you to create some samples or demos using Aspose.BarCode and Crystal Report. Could you please provide more about your problems with it?

1) How will you use barcode in the crystal report?

2) You want VB or Csharp code?

3) And other concerns.

Feel free to access me if we can help. We are more than glad to provide any help.

Thanks very much.

Dear Dlilip,

I have create a demo for using Aspose.BarCode and Crystal report. Hope it can make some sense.

Feel free to let me know if any problems.

Thanks.