Regarding Barcode image generation in WP7

Hello,

I am trying to generate EAN13 barcode in Wp7.1 using Aspose library. I have the licensed version which is provided by my client. But the image

generated shows only the caption below and instead of image there is only black. But when I try generating Code39Standard barcode image, its generated fine.

The code I am using is :

StreamResourceInfo sri = Application.GetResourceStream(new Uri("WP7Builder;component/Aspose.BarCode.lic", UriKind.Relative));

Stream stream = sri.Stream;

Aspose.BarCode.License license = new Aspose.BarCode.License();

license.SetLicense(stream);

var builder = new BarCodeBuilder();

builder.BackColor = Colors.White;

builder.ForeColor = Colors.Black;

builder.SymbologyType = Symbology.EAN13;

builder.CodeText = "1111111111111";

image1.Source = builder.BarCodeImage;

canvas1.Children.Add(builder.Canvas);

the image generated on emulator looks like the attached image. Please find the attached image.

Please let me know what is the problem? Is there some mistake in code?

Please reply as soon as possible as it is urgent.

Thanks and Regards,

Deepti Mandloi

This message was posted using Email2Forum by aske012. (attachment)

Hi Deeps,

Thank you for your inquiry. I have tested your provided sample code against the latest build of Aspose.BarCode for .NET v5.3.0. I regretfully inform you that with the latest version I can reproduce this problem my side. This problem has been logged in our bug tracking system under ticket Id BARCODENET-33408. We will soon investigate the cause of generation failure. Also, you will be notified once the fix for your problem is available for public use.

Please accept our apologies for your inconvenience.

Ok,

Thanks for your reply.

Please solve this problem asap and let us know.

Hi Deeps,

Thanks for your request. Sure, we will keep you informed of any developments and let you know in this forum thread once the issue is resolved.

Hi Deeps,

Good news for you is BARCODENET-33408 has now been resolved and its fix will be included in the next version of Aspose.BarCode for .NET (v5.4.0). We will inform you via this forum thread as soon as the new release is published.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as BARCODENET-33408) have been fixed in this update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by aspose.notifier.