Regarding mail merge with executeregions

hi,
i need to export word document with executewithregions option using mailmerge. now i have to upload 10000 records into word document from the sql server database. when i fetch total 50000 records from database then i am getting timeout error. so i need to fetch 1000 records at a time from the database. And those records should be downloaded to word document. when i use for loop to upload only first 1000 records are getting downloade. all remaining records are not getting downloaded.

So could you please help me. is there any option in executewithregions to upload into word in multiple times

Hi

Thanks for your inquiry. I think you can do the following to achieve what you need

1. You can use few documents instead one big document. Just merge template with each part if data and save document after merging.
  2. You can do the same as in previous way but merge result documents into one document. See the following link to learn how to merge documents.
    https://forum.aspose.com/t/101273
  3. You can merge parts of data into one data table and then execute mail merge.

Best regards.