Regarding table of content using aspose.pdf licence version

We are using Aspose.PDF to convert pdf file to doc format. we are using licence version.
we are creating PDF file using DITA OT tool.
Now we need to convert this PDF file into Doc format. Aspose is converting this into doc format but not in a proper way, the issue we are facing is Table of Content (TOC) of our pdf is not getting reflected on Doc file.

So requesting you to please look into this as high priority.
My contact number is +91 9604432049
my email address : Srinivas.Gumma@e-zest.in

This Topic is created by codewarior using the Email to Topic plugin.

Hi Srinivas,

Thanks for sharing the sample file and your patience.

As shared earlier, we tested the scenario and managed to observe following three issues in resultant DOC file.

• TOC is missing. Only item 6 of TOC is displayed.
  • Headings such as Background, Objectives etc are missing in resultant DOC
  • Tables appear as blank

For the sake of correction, we already have logged them in our issue tracking system with an ID PDFNET-42892. The issues are pending for further investigation and are not yet resolved. However, as soon as we have some further updates, we will let you know.

We are sorry for this inconvenience.

Hi is there any update from your side regarding my issue.
Its been almost 2 months i am waiting for solution.
Please reply ASAP.

@gsrinivas067

Thanks for your inquiry.

I am afraid that earlier logged issue(s) are not yet resolved due to other pending issues in the queue which were logged prior to yours. Product team will surely investigate and provide a fix against your issue as per their development schedule and as soon as we receive some updates from their side in this regard, we will let you know. Please be patient and spare us little time.

We are sorry for the inconvenience.