Hi, the latest version has a regression in handling font sizes. I’ve attached the following:
- The code used to reproduce the bug.
- The input file
- The output file
What I observed:
- The font size in the output gets smaller. (In the sample from 12pt to 5.76pt).
- The issue reproduces with files created with older versions of photoshop.
- The issue does not happen in 20.6.0.
- If I change the font size to another value in Adobe Photoshop 2020 and then back to the original font size and save, then the issue does not reproduce.
This is very critical for us since this version fixes other problems which were reported by us but we can’t update the aspose.psd version because of this issue. (Most of our tests are failling since are built with older versions of Photoshop).
sample.zip (35.0 KB)