Regression : Can't no more modify some properties of stamp annotations without wiping out the appearance

I have a PDF document with a stamp annotation created in Adobe Reader.
I load the document with Aspose.
If I try to modify some properties of a stamp annotation like Opacity or Contents (string value) the NormalAppearance is instantly wiped out. I can see in debug the number of operators decreasing from 180 to 4.
If I save the Document and open in Adobe Reader the annotation is here but invisible.

It was working with an old version of Aspose like 22.6

@louis.a

Have you tried with 24.5 version already? Can you please share your sample PDF along with the sample code snippet and issue screenshots? We will log a regression issue in our issue tracking system and share the ID with you.

Yes, I tried in 24.5.1

Here is a PDF with two stamps from Adobe Reade
ADOBE Stempeltest.pdf (50.6 KB)

When executing this code the first stamp will loose his Appearance and become iinvisible for Adobe Reader:

public static void Run2()
        {
            // ExStart:GetParticularAnnotation
            // The path to the documents directory.
           // string dataDir = RunExamples.GetDataDir_AsposePdf_Annotations();

// Open document
            Document pdfDocument = new Document(@"C:\Test\ADOBE Stempeltest.pdf");

// Get particular annotation
            var annotation = pdfDocument.Pages[1].Annotations[1];

if (annotation is MarkupAnnotation markup)
            {

markup.Opacity = markup.Opacity;
                markup.Subject = "Hello";
                markup.Title = markup.Title;
            }

pdfDocument.Save(@"C:\Test\ADOBE Stempeltest_out.pdf");
        }

@louis.a

We have opened the following new ticket(s) in our internal issue tracking system and will deliver their fixes according to the terms mentioned in Free Support Policies.

Issue ID(s): PDFNET-57389

You can obtain Paid Support Services if you need support on a priority basis, along with the direct access to our Paid Support management team.