We're sorry Aspose doesn't work properply without JavaScript enabled.

Free Support Forum - aspose.com

[REGRESSION]Creation Date and Last Save Time fields are not are not extracted correctly

Hi,

[REGRESSION]: Working in aspose slides 14.8.0. Please consider this for Enterprise Support as its a regression
Creation Date and Last Save Time fields are not are not extracted correctly
PFA - Sample PPT document

Code:

String pptFile = “C:\Satyendra\Test\Classic Photo Album123.pptx”;
IDocumentProperties docProps=null;
Presentation pptPresentation = new Presentation(pptFile);
if(pptPresentation!=null)
{
docProps = pptPresentation.getDocumentProperties();
System.out.println("Created Date: " + docProps.getCreatedTime());
System.out.println("Last Saved Date: " + docProps.getLastSavedTime());

}

Expected:
Created Date: Thu Dec 04 07:55:13 PST 2008
Last Saved Date: Thu Dec 04 07:57:15 PST 2008

Actual:
Created Date: Sat Jan 01 00:00:00 PST 1
Last Saved Date: Sat Jan 01 00:00:00 PST 1

Thanks,
Satyemdra

Hi Satyemdra,

Thank you for posting.

I have observed your comments and like to share with you that I am unable to download the attachment shared by you (Classic Photo Album123.pptx). Is this a zero KB presentation, if yes then please share it via dropbox link, or attach it once again if it is not a zero KB presentation, also, please try using Aspose.Slides for Java 15.9.0 and if the issue persists then share the file with us so that we may investigate it further to help you out.

Best Regards,

Hi Satyemdra,

I have observed your comments and like to share with you that an ES regression issue has been logged with ID SLIDESJAVA-35129 has been logged in our issue tracking system to further investigate and resolve the issue.This thread has been linked with the issue so that you may be automatically notified once the issue will be resolved.

We are sorry for your inconvenience,

SLIDESJAVA-35129 - which version of slides will this fix be part of?

Hi Satyemdra,

Thank you for being patient.

I would like to share with you that the issue reported by you, SLIDESJAVA-35129, has been fixed for Aspose.Slides for Java 15.11.0 whose tentative date of release is the first week of January 2016. We will notify you as soon as the product will be shared online.

Best Regards,

The issues you have found earlier (filed as SLIDESJAVA-35129) have been fixed in this update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by Aspose Notifier.