[Regression] Some properties are missing when combining workbooks with the latest version of Aspose.Cells

Hi,

When I today upgraded my Aspose.Cells to its latest version 20.8.0 from 20.2.0. I noticed some properties are missing after the combination, resulting in different sizes of buttons in the new output.

Code:

var doc = new Workbook(@".\test1.xlsx");
        var doc2 = new Workbook(@".\test2.xlsx");
        doc.Combine(doc2);

doc.Save(@".\out.xlsx");

Then when I compare the xmls in outputs from 20.2.0 and 20.8.0, I noticed the property ‘customHeight’ is missing in the new output.

I’ve attached the test files and the screenshots for your reference. Could you help us check if this regression?

tests.zip (102.8 KB)
image.png (24.8 KB)
image.png (13.0 KB)

Thanks,

@ServerSide527,
We were able to observe the issue but we need to look into it more. We have logged the issue in our database for investigation and for a fix. Once, we will have some news for you, we will update you in this topic.

This issue has been logged as

CELLSNET-47557 - Some properties are missing when combining workbooks

@ServerSide527,

This is to inform you that we have fixed your issue now. We will soon provide you the fixed version after performing QA and incorporating other enhancements and fixes.

Thanks for your quick fix! We will be looking forward to your updates.

@ServerSide527,

You are welcome.

@ServerSide527,

Please try our latest version/fix: Aspose.Cells for .NET v20.8.2 (attached)

Your issue should be fixed in it.

Let us know your feedback.
Aspose.Cells20.8.2 For .Net2_AuthenticodeSigned.Zip (5.4 MB)
Aspose.Cells20.8.2 For .Net4.0.Zip (5.4 MB)
Aspose.Cells20.8.2 For .NetStandard20.Zip (5.4 MB)

@ServerSide527,

The issues you have found earlier (filed as CELLSNET-47557) have been fixed in Aspose.Cells for .NET v20.9. This message was posted using Bugs notification tool by Amjad_Sahi
You may also get the new version @ nuget repos. (NuGet Gallery | Aspose.Cells 20.9.0)