Related to HTML5 PDF Editor by Aspose.Pdf

Hello Aspose Lovers and Gurus

I’m a novice into all these stuffs, but lately came across this product through Youtube learning channels and instantly loved it.

To my surprise its a freeware application which is based on ASPOSE and what I really liked in there is the graphical interface which would do quite some operations in there instantly…

But I haven’t seen it working on two occassions

1. Merge of Files I don’t see it working [ As the progress bar get struck while we append a file]
2. Files not to retrieve the file which is saved

Is there a way someone can help me understand or some kind of updated code which would help me understand before buying the licenses.

I will also be creating different threads for list of options I would like to have in that HTML5 PDF Editor by Aspose.Pdf

SRK:

To my surprise its a freeware application which is based on ASPOSE and what I really liked in there is the graphical interface which would do quite some operations in there instantly…
Hi Kayala,

Thanks for your interest in our API’s.

HTML5 editor is developed using Aspose.Pdf for .NET API and it shows the functions supported by our API in working format. Yes this utility is freeware but its underlying API (Aspose.Pdf for .NET) is licensed.

SRK:

1. Merge of Files I don’t see it working [ As the progress bar get struck while we append a file]
    The problem might be occurring due to source/input PDF documents which you are using. However you can also test the concatenation feature in your sample application by using latest release of Aspose.Pdf for .NET 11.1.0. For further details, please visit Concatenate PDF Files.

In order to test the API without any limitations, please consider requesting a 30 days temporary license. For more information, please visit Get a temporary license

SRK:

1. Files not to retrieve the file which is saved
    I am afraid I am unable to understand your requirement. Can you please share some further details.

SRK:

I will also be creating different threads for list of options I would like to have in that HTML5 PDF Editor by Aspose.Pdf
I am afraid the further development/enhancements in HTML5 editor sample application have been discontinued and we might not be able to further enhance it.

Dear Happy Developer Nayyer :slight_smile:

Thanks for your information and I have few questions to clarify

I think I’ve forgot to mention that I’m not a programmer and just a novice in computing… So Sorry if my questions might sound low, but unfortunately I have to tell you right away I don’t know about these products.

I have downloaded Aspose Pdf for NET 11.1.0 – then i do what with that… I cant see anything in program files after installation.
Should I be copying the files from there? or should I reference it local system… IF SO HOW, coz the merge in the sample application is not working and I don’t know how to make it work… Should I copy the code of Concatenate Pdf files location and paste it somewhere? YOUR kind suggestion is appreciated

I wanted to opt for temporary license… Even though I’ve changed the business email address still its pointing to my gmail from your system… So how can i get the 30 day license…

Do you have any sample code library for simple merge online where I can copy and paste and test?

PLEASE treat it as important and help
SRK:

Thanks for your information and I have few questions to clarify

I think I've forgot to mention that I'm not a programmer and just a novice in computing... So Sorry if my questions might sound low, but unfortunately I have to tell you right away I don't know about these products.

I have downloaded Aspose Pdf for NET 11.1.0 -- then i do what with that.. I cant see anything in program files after installation.
Should I be copying the files from there? or should I reference it local system.. IF SO HOW, coz the merge in the sample application is not working and I don't know how to make it work.. Should I copy the code of Concatenate Pdf files location and paste it somewhere? YOUR kind suggestion is appreciated
Hi Kayala,

Thanks for sharing the details.

Aspose.Pdf for .NET is a programming API and it can be used in solutions developed in MS Visual Studio and I am afraid we do not provide any out of box executable solution to create or manipulate existing PDF files. In order to use our API, you need to create a sample application in Visual Studio and then add reference of our API in your project, so that you can take benefit of features offered by Aspose.Pdf for .NET.

SRK:
I wanted to opt for temporary license... Even though I've changed the business email address still its pointing to my gmail from your system... So how can i get the 30 day license..
I have intimated our sales team to further look into this matter and they will get back to you soon.

SRK:
Do you have any sample code library for simple merge online where I can copy and paste and test?
I am afraid we do not have any library which can be used on the fly to concatenate PDF files. We are sorry for your inconvenience.

Dear Nayyar

Thanks for the details

I think my questioning might be wrong… But let me put my questions in other way to you…

PLEASE GET MY QUESTIONS RIGHT…

I will be using HTML5 based sample APPLICATION with ASPOSE PDF.NET based application… I do understand that we have to buy licence which we will be buying… NOT A ISSUE

IS THE VERSION OF ASPOSE.NET PDF is the same or the current downloaded version the LATEST which has been released on Dec 2015

IF I have to use the sample bundled application with ASPOSE (with purchased License) - In this condition Can I use ASIS or do i need to update to latest version.

IF I HAVE TO UPDATE THE VERSION IN THIS HTML5 sample document… where and what I must update to reflect the new version which might solve some bugs…

Hi Kayala,

As per my understanding, you are trying to use HTML5 PdfEditor sample project, which we have uploaded to demonstrate various features of Aspose.Pdf for .NET API.

When you download this package, it comes with an older release of Aspose.Pdf for .NET 9.8.0, whereas the latest release version is Aspose.Pdf for .NET 11.2.0, published on 19January2016.

It is always recommended to use latest release as it contains many enhancements/improvements and bug fixes related to problems reported in older release versions, so you can download the latest release, install it on your system and add new Aspose.Pdf.dll reference in HTM5 PdfEditor project (as specified in my this post).

Hi Happy Developer

Well I have tried your combination, once I’ve upgraded the dll files and recompiled it the system came to an halt.

So to my knowledge either I’m doing something wrong or this HTML5 is not getting compatible.

Once this issue is resolved I can start to check the product in full fledge…

Hi Kayala,

Can you please share the project copy which you are using so that we can test the scenario in our environment. Also please share some details regarding your working environment i.e. Operating System, .NET Framework version etc.

We are sorry for your inconvenience.

Nayyer.

Well the same project which is HTML5 but bit modified and making it more dynamic to fit our requirements… Do you want us to send you that 15meg files back again…

Hi Kayala,

The basic purpose of this solution is to show the working behavior of features offered by Aspose.Pdf for .NET and we do not guarantee out of the box working of all features because it was compiled using an older release. However as you have made some changes to project, it may have introduced some issues, so please share your updated project so that we can further look into this matter.