Relative Performance of .NET and Java products?

Hello-

Is there any information available on the relative performance of the .NET and Java products? Have any tests been done to show how they perform under different circumstances? I am particularly interested in .DOCX -> PDF conversion.

Put differently, if I was going to start from scratch and write some application code around one of these products, and I wanted to be able to process the maximum number of documents per hour, which one to pick?

Separately, is there any differential in the functionality / feature set of the components? And if so, are they expected to diverge further in the future?

thanks,
-e
Hi there,

Thanks for your inquiry. In most cases, Aspose.Words for .NET version is faster as compared to Aspose.Words for Java. In you case, I suggest you please use Aspose.Words for .NET 14.9.0.

Please note that the latest version of Aspose.Words for Java is completely auto-ported from .NET, i.e. we do not write code for Aspose.Words for Java; it is generated out automatically from C# code of Aspose.Words for .NET. Aspose.Words for .NET and Aspose.Words for Java are “twin brothers” products and together cover most of the popular development environments and deployment platforms. Please read more detail from here:
http://www.aspose.com/docs/display/wordsnet/Introducing+Aspose.Words+for+.NET