Remove rotation from a document and set it upright

Dear Support,

I want to remove rotation angle on the document page & preserve the orientation of content. Attached is a example document. The page has 270 degrees angle.

I want to remove 270 degrees (or any angle on the page) and make the angle 0 degrees. I want the orientation of the content to remain the same as seen in original document after I change the rotation.

Currently, I use the build in functions as follows:
Aspose.Pdf.Document pdfDocument = new Aspose.Pdf.Document(“original_file.pdf”);
Aspose.Pdf.Rotation rot = Aspose.Pdf.Rotation.None; // set to 0 degrees
foreach (Aspose.Pdf.Page pdfPage in pageCollection)
{
pdfPage.Rotate = rot;
pdfDocument.Save(“rotated_file.pdf”);

}
How can I preserve the orientation of the content after rotation?

Thank you,
Sireesha

Hi Sireesha,

Thanks for your inquiry. After initial investigation we have logged an investigation ticket PDFNEWNET-39040 in our issue tracking system for further investigation and resolution. We will keep you updated about the issue resolution progress.

However as workaround you may convert PDF to Image and later convert Image back to PDF.

We are sorry for the inconvenience caused.

Best Regards,

Hi

Was this issue ever resolved as I have the same issue whereby Aspose thinks a page is on270 but actually its correctly orientated and subsequent rotation then get messed up.

Thanks

Si

@simon.fairey

We are afraid PDFNET-39040 has not been resolved yet. We have escalated its priority to next level and will schedule it soon. We will update you as soon as some significant progress will be made.We appreciate your patience and comprehension in this regard.

Any update on this issue. We are having the same issue and our down the line process is completely getting screwed whenever there is a document that has rotation but we want to keep the same orientaion

@Laksh

Thank you for contacting support.

We are afraid it is not scheduled yet. We have recorded your concerns and will try to schedule it soon. We appreciate your patience and cooperation in this regard.