removeDuplicates Takes more time

I have added a removeDuplicates method for an excel which has more than 2lkah rows and 10+ columns. But it takes more than an hour to remove the duplicates , is it normal thing or is there anything better option to achieve the same. I don’t have a sample excel file of more than 2 lkh records my bad.

@aymarzapak,

We evaluated your issue a bit. We think this is an issue with Cells.removeDuplicates regarding performance. We need to investigate if/why Cells.removeDuplicates takes more time for large dataset. I have logged a ticket with an id “CELLSJAVA-43043” for your issue. We will try to enhance the performance (if appropriate).

Once we have an update on it, we will let you know.

1 Like

@aymarzapak,
This is to inform you that we have fixed your issue (logged earlier as “CELLSJAVA-43043”) now. We will soon provide you the fixed version after performing QA and incorporating other enhancements and fixes.

1 Like

The issues you have found earlier (filed as CELLSJAVA-43043) have been fixed in Aspose.Cells for Java v19.11. This message was posted using Bugs notification tool by ahsaniqbalsidiqui

1 Like