RemoveRow works incorrectly

Hi.

I have found, that removeRow(s) method works incorrectly, if workbook has freezed panes and scrolled to middle of sheet.

@Test
public void removeRowTest() throws Exception {
    Workbook wb = new Workbook("D://in.xlsx");

wb.getWorksheets().get(0).getCells().deleteRow(0);

wb.save("D://out.xlsx");
}

in.zip (8.6 KB)

After saving modified book, you unable to scroll book to top. Also freezed panes moved to last scrolled state.

P.S. Please, check also columns for this behavior

Best regards. Alexey

@makarovalv,

Thanks for the template file and sample code.

After an initial test, I am able to observe the issue as you mentioned by using your sample code with your template file. I found that Cells.deleteRow works incorrectly. I have logged a ticket with an id “CELLSJAVA-42717” for your issue. We w ill look into it soon.

Once we have an update on it, we will let you know here.

@makarovalv,

This is to inform you that we have fixed your issue (logged earlier as “CELLSJAVA-42717”) now. We will soon provide you the fixed version after performing QA and incorporating other enhancements and fixes.

@makarovalv,

Please try our latest version/fix (attached): Aspose.Cells for Java v18.8.5

Your issue should be fixed in it.

Let us know your feedback.
Aspose.Cells for Java v18.8.5.zip (6.3 MB)

The issues you have found earlier (filed as CELLSJAVA-42717) have been fixed in Aspose.Cells for Java 18.9. You can also get the latest Aspose.Cells for Java version from Maven repos. with simple configurations. Please see the document for your reference: Installation|Documentation

This message was posted using BugNotificationTool from Downloads module by Amjad_Sahi