Removing multiple slides

I have a web page where the user selects which slides he would like to download from a PowerPoint, then Aspose.Slides removes the unselected slides and streams the copy to him.

The program worked very well with a PPT and Aspose.Slides; however, after porting to PPTX and Apose.Slides.Pptx, I am encountering an error. When opening the PPTX file, Powerpoint says it has encountered "unreadable content" and asks me if I would like to repair. Sometimes, this works, and other times, it does not.

I noticed that if I remove only one slide (any one), I do not get the error in PowerPoint. However, if I remove multiple slides, the error occurs.

Is this a known issue? Is there a workaround for it?

This message was posted using Aspose.Live 2 Forum

I played with the PowerPoint file some more and I believe something int he pptx document schema may have been corrupt. Doing a “Save As” of the original file produced another file that still could not remove multiple slides. However, creating a new empty presentation, and copying the masters and the first 10 slides into it, I was able to perform multiple removals. I think this can be considered an issue in PowerPoint and not Aspose.

HTH anyone who runs into similar issues in the future.

Hi John,

Thanks for your interest in Aspose.Slides.

We appreciate your positive feedback and problem solving abilities. Hopoefully, it will be helpful for others as well, if they encounter such issues.

Thanks and Regards,